Friday, October 22, 2010

and so it is...

i know i haven't posted anything in a while. the obvious excuse would be to say that i am "busy," but that wouldn't be entirely accurate. it would be more accurate to say that i am keeping busy. i feel like i'm transitioning into a new stage of my life where the risk and adventure of youth are slowly yielding to the grace of adulthood. and i MISS it: the craziness, the lost sleep, the adrenaline. but begrudgingly, i admit this grown up stuff kind of suits me. i have never really known how to be anything but a lady. an awkward, dorky lady, but a lady nonetheless.

i've been trying on a lot of new hats lately, trying to figure out what i care about and what i'm willing to part with. i like blogging. i think i'll keep my blog and its 10 followers (suckaz!).

i guess this is me sort of renewing my vows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment