Sunday, November 7, 2010

isn't that enough


"working hands"
date taken: may 15, 2010
photo by: me
subject: kenny

i don't know what it is about 2010, but rather than easing into the quiet calm of fall, my playlist this year has run amok with tense electronica. it's possible this is just what's available, but far as i can tell there is no dearth of the acoustic folk that rounded out the list of my hype obsessions in previous years. it's possible i've just ignored or repressed this side of me for so long, this year has served as a kind of grandiose coming out.

this year i am wearing my hair messy. i am swimming in the ocean after the sun goes down. i am wearing those lime green, patent leather heels and i really do love them. i am eating with my hands and it's delicious. i'm not trying to be contrary. my colors are brilliant, and i just don't feel like hiding them anymore.

crystal castles - not in love (feat. robert smith)

0 comments:

Post a Comment